School Nurse Mrs. Christine Mack, RN
Nursing services are provided for our school partially with a state grant and partially by the school. We have full time nurse coverage.
1. If your child is absent due to illness please contact the office stating reason before 9am. If a call is not received, a call to you at home or your place of employment will be made to insure the safety of your child.
2. An extended illness of 3 or more days requires a doctor’s clearance note. A child’s absence cannot be communicated by email .
3. If you receive a call from the school nurse, please call back as your child may be ill and need to go home.
4. Child needs to be fever and vomiting free for 24 hours before returning to school
Cold & Flu season is upon us. Everyone can take preventive measures to help prevent the cold and flu from spreading. Some common measures include:
1) Frequently washing your hands with soap & water. If soap and water are not available you
may use a hand sanitizer.
2) Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
3) Try to avoid close contact with sick people, germs spread quickly this way.
Physical Examination Form and Health Questionnaire 2018 (pdf)
NJ Minimum Vaccine Requirements (pdf)
Is it a Cold or the Flu Preventative Measures (pdf)
Authorization to administer medicine in school (pdf)
Asthma Treatment Plan (pdf)